[UFO Chicago] Techno-Activism 3rd Mondays: Chicago

Brian Kroll brian at fiberoverethernet.com
Tue Apr 22 10:56:55 PDT 2014

You're invited to join next month on Monday May 19th at 7pm to kick off
the start of TA3M:Chicago!

Techno-Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) is an informal meetup designed to
connect software creators and activists who are interested in
censorship, surveillance, and open technology. Currently, TA3M are held
in various cities throughout the world, with many more launching in the
near the future.

In the coming weeks we are looking for anyone with ideas, projects, or
events they would like to present for 15-25 minutes. Lighting talks are
always welcome! If you are interested in presenting send me an email
with the details and I will add it to the coming wiki.

We strive to hold the meeting in a different Chicago location every
month and if you are able to host a TA3M meet-up please let me know. The
May meeting location will be announced soon!

TA3M is explicitly informal and open, everyone is welcome keeping in
mind diversity and acceptance allowing a safe place to hack, learn, ask
questions, be critical and have fun!

WHAT: TA3M in Chicago, IL
WHEN: Monday May 19th from 7pm 'till 9pm
WHERE: TBA
TOPIC: TBA

-Brian
brian at fiberoverethernet.com