[UFO Chicago] OT: Fundraiser this weekend at Indepedence Tap

Brian Sobolak sobolak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:20:35 PDT 2013

Hi everyone --

I am hosting a fundraiser for the community garden my wife and I run
in Eugene Field Park.  The funds raised will help go to educate
neighborhood children about gardening and pay for any restoration
necessary after our recent flooding.

The event is from 1-4 on Saturday 27 Apr.  Admission of $10 gets you 1
beer and some pizza and helps our garden.  We'll have some raffle
prizes, lots of fund people, and other goodies.

It's at the Independence Tap, 3932 W Irving Park Rd.

Email me off list with questions... hope you can come!

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/