[UFO Chicago] OT: Fundraiser this weekend at Indepe[n]dence Tap

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Mon Apr 22 15:46:45 PDT 2013

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Mon Apr 22 16:20:35 2013:

> Hi everyone --
>
> I am hosting a fundraiser for the community garden my wife and I run
> in Eugene Field Park.  The funds raised will help go to educate
> neighborhood children about gardening and pay for any restoration
> necessary after our recent flooding.
>
> The event is from 1-4 on Saturday 27 Apr.  Admission of $10 gets you 1
> beer and some pizza and helps our garden.  We'll have some raffle
> prizes, lots of fund people, and other goodies.
>
> It's at the Independence Tap, 3932 W Irving Park Rd.
>
> Email me off list with questions... hope you can come!
>
> brian
>
> --
> Brian Sobolak
> http://www.planetshwoop.com/

Brian, you know how much I support plant life in Chicago, but alas
your event coincides with my Sabbath, so I shall not attend.  I shall
attend your next fundraiser if it is held on a Sunday.

Speaking of Irving Park Road, http://ufo.chicago.il.us still states
that UFO meetings are held at 4229 West Irving Park Road, Chicago IL.
I have been given to understand that that is incorrect, which is
helpful for me, but other people looking for information on the
website will be led to believe the thing that is not.  Someone who has
access to the website (I have not) should correct this.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"