[UFO Chicago] Meeting/picnic this weekend at Brian's house

Stephan V Bechtolsheim svbechtolsheim at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 18:57:40 PDT 2011

I'd like to come. I went to one of the more recent meetings and I enjoyed it very much.
I have been using Linux for many many years ....

- I have very moderate quarters where I live but Friday night I can prepare some food if someone
wants me to bring something along. Just let me know (tomorrow no later than 4PM, please).
Or I can buy stuff to drink.

- I will be busy Saturday during the day but I will be able to come Saturday late afternoon / early evening.
Please advise on the time (there were different times floating around).

- Address per a previous email (below) - I assume.

Please advise ....

Thanks.

StvB

    Jay F. Shachter