[UFO Chicago] Meeting/picnic this weekend at Brian's house

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Wed Aug 10 10:31:05 PDT 2011

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Wed Aug 10 09:00:27 2011:

> Hi all --
>
> At the last meeting we'd discussed having the next meeting at my house.
> I'm open for this, but would prefer this Saturday to the Sunday.  Since
> it's dark by 8, perhaps we could start at 5 or 6?
>
> I have a grill for veggie stuff and burger fixings, but a weber +
> accoutrements will need to provided for those who want to grill meat.
> Since it's full-on garden season, I should have plenty of extra veggies to
> share.  If we're still going after it's dark, we can bring out Ye Olde
> Firepit.
>
> Is there still interest?  write back and then I'll send the announcement.
>
> brian

If there is a meeting this Saturday, I could show up at around 9:30pm,
not earlier.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"