[UFO Chicago] Meeting/picnic this weekend at my house

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Wed Aug 10 07:00:27 PDT 2011

Hi all --

At the last meeting we'd discussed having the next meeting at my house.
I'm open for this, but would prefer this Saturday to the Sunday.  Since
it's dark by 8, perhaps we could start at 5 or 6?

I have a grill for veggie stuff and burger fixings, but a weber +
accoutrements will need to provided for those who want to grill meat.
Since it's full-on garden season, I should have plenty of extra veggies to
share.  If we're still going after it's dark, we can bring out Ye Olde
Firepit.

Is there still interest?  write back and then I'll send the announcement.