[UFO Chicago] implementing internal DNS

Politik Durden politikdurden at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 20:24:23 PDT 2009

Woah, this sounds interesting. You mean people have figured out how to flash their routers with Linux ? Any details on how to do this ? The web based admin console for my Motorola allows you to browse to a file that contains firmware upgrades. So I'm guessing people have reverse engineered the file format and just made a file that flashes the device to a Linux build ? I gotta try this....post any details you have please :-) Thanks !!!!!!