[UFO Chicago] Emacs-brand mushrooms

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Apr 14 19:51:40 PDT 2009

On Tue, April 14, 2009 8:58 pm, Jesse Becker wrote:

> Nope, my clever little mail hop program shows that it was queued on
> tastytronic for "161d 8m 19s".  The next hop looks to be
> "filter.mynetwork.local", so I wonder if some sort of anti-spam thing got
> held up for some reason?

Pedro has the messages configured to get held by the administrator if the
message is over 40k.  I just recently tended to the messages because of
another issue.  But yes, it was from November and I just sent it.

For those who desire editor fairness, I saw a different Korean product on
Pulaski's Hi-Mart named VIM, but didn't take a photo.