[UFO Chicago] Emacs-brand mushrooms

Jesse Becker jesse_becker at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 18:58:02 PDT 2009

Nope, my clever little mail hop program shows that it was queued on tastytronic for "161d 8m 19s".  The next hop looks to be "filter.mynetwork.local", so I wonder if some sort of anti-spam thing got held up for some reason?

--
Jesse Becker
GPG-fingerprint:  BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0  2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2