[UFO Chicago] thank god for bogofilter

Politik Durden politikdurden at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 14:30:20 PDT 2007

Ok I'm in the same boat spam wise so I would love a brief recap of the solution. Or can someone point me to the archives ? Thanks.

Brian Sobolak <brian at planetshwoop.com> wrote:

I just wanted to send a quick thank you to the list for helping me
with bogofilter a few months back.  I was about to abondon an email
address I'd had for 5+ years because the spam had gotten unmanageable.

I've tweaked the setting and now find email a pleasurable experience
again.  Praise Jesus!

Brian Sobolak
brian at planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Power is not an institution, and not a structure; neither is it a
certain strength we are endowed with; it is the name that one
attributes to a complex strategical situation in a particular society."

 -- Michel Foucault