[UFO Chicago] thank god for bogofilter

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Oct 15 20:26:11 PDT 2007

I just wanted to send a quick thank you to the list for helping me
with bogofilter a few months back.  I was about to abondon an email
address I'd had for 5+ years because the spam had gotten unmanageable.

I've tweaked the setting and now find email a pleasurable experience
again.  Praise Jesus!

Brian Sobolak
brian at planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Power is not an institution, and not a structure; neither is it a
certain strength we are endowed with; it is the name that one
attributes to a complex strategical situation in a particular society."

 -- Michel Foucault