[UFO Chicago] Re: [WindyCity-pm] Octoberfest social meeting!

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:53:07 PDT 2007

North Center and Lincoln Square are the large German restaurant/bar
areas that I used to live in.

I would recommend Resi's Bierstube they have giant 8$ German beers and
good German food. The place is easy to drive or take public
transportation to, if you will be drinking.

http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/austrian/resis-bierstube-north-center/136004/content

Here is a picture of how large their beers are, you can kind of see me
behind the beer.

http://www.fistcar.net/images/optimator.jpg