[UFO Chicago] Use of mailing list

William Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Wed Dec 12 07:43:24 PST 2007

If the jobs pertain to Free Operating Systems, I would think it's ok...
Though, that stuff usually ends up on LUNI (which I'm sure most of us
are on anyway, right?) so double posting is bad if it happens...

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 15:31 -0600, Zlatan Klebic wrote:
> Do you guys think that it is appropriate for staffing agencies to use
> the mailing list?
W. Scott Lockwood III           CashNetUSA
System Administrator            200 W. Jackson Blvd #2400
scott at cashnetusa.com            Chicago, Il 60606
(312) 586 4224 or xHELP         http://cashnetusa.com/