[UFO Chicago] D'Oh

Scott Lockwood wsl3 at lrsehosting.com
Wed May 24 11:42:03 PDT 2006

My favorite way was to extend the cables out of the case, so I had the old
drive by my keyboard. When the platters would stop, I'd open the case (pull
it straight up after removing all the screws) and spin it up with my finger.
This was usually good for at least another 15 minutes. Worked great on my
old ST4096!