[UFO Chicago] Re: ufo Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4

ParaLegalStar at aol.com ParaLegalStar at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 23:52:30 CST 2005

Hi,  Brian:

Thank you for the  emails.

I would like to  attend one of your meetings and would appreciate an
invitation once you have  nailed down the location and time, (Rockwell's sounds
perfect).

I am a current  user of Windows & Macintosh, but have become very interested
in Linux, BSD  and other operating systems.

I have installed  Fedora on an old Gateway and it looks great, but I still
don't really know how  to use it.

I would like to  know if your group welcomes the clueless or is more about
very experienced  users.  I certainly do not want to get in the way, but would
appreciate the  opportunity to meet other open-source users.

Please keep me  posted.

Thank you for your  consideration.

Steven A.  Brockway  (Chicago)

_ParaLegalStar at aol.com_ (mailto:ParaLegalStar at aol.com)