[UFO Chicago] Re: ufo Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Mar 9 00:46:06 CST 2005

Greetings, Steven.  Most LUGs, including UFO, are open to first timers
just starting out.  UFO's regulars have run the gamut from clueless to
system hackers.  As long as you don't mind conversations rarely staying
on a topic for very long, you'll get along just fine. :-)

I'll be coming to a meeting sometime, folks, really!  I've just had
conflicts every Thursday for the past several weeks (months).  One of
these days it will clear up, I hope.