[UFO Chicago] UFO still seeking new home

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Mar 8 11:06:18 CST 2005

Hi everyone -

So the plan, per the last meeting, for this Thursday was to try the Golden
Nugget at Kostner and Irving Park (4200 W, 4000 N.).

I propose an alternative:  Rockwell's Neighborhood Grill.  It's 2 blocks
south of Lawerence and 2 blocks west of Western.  The Rockwell brown line
stop as well as the respective buses are nearby.  They have good food,
plentiful street parking, beer, and ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.  I've seen lots
of children there, so if you're not 21 you can easily get in.

http://www.rockwellsgrill.com/
<http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/44722,0,1277580.venue>

Thoughts?  I'll send out the usual announcement in advance to confirm things.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/