[UFO Chicago] DePaul Install Fest final info

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Mar 4 16:37:02 CST 2005

DePaul's bureaucracy strikes again.  Lewis Center is in the LOOP, at the
corner of Jackson and Wabash, south west corner of the intersection.
Easily accessible by either the El (Adams/Wabash stop, walk half block
south) or Red Line (Jackson stop, walk half block east).  If anyone
wants to bring a desktop we can do and should have tables, or if you
just want to bring a laptop that's fine too.  Yes, there are elevators. :-)