[UFO Chicago] Question: wireless internet access in Chicago?

sjk sjk at dredel.com
Wed Dec 29 21:29:27 CST 2004

JMHO, AWB is an example of what's wrong with a number of wisps - they
flood areas with canopy signaling - creating more pollution, they have
extremely high latency, and their network is not well managed. With the
deployment of WiMax quality wireless offerings may appear next year in
urban areas, but till then I'd suggest you avoid any mass market wisp.

--sjk