[UFO Chicago] Re: Geminid meteor showers Monday night

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Dec 13 16:42:16 CST 2004

I'm not Jesse, but about Main St. on the lake is generally a good place
to go look at the night's sky.  At least if you're looking eastward.
There are buildings to your west. :-)  I think it's maybe a half-mile
from the Main St. El station.

Yeah, I've not been around much lately.  I was going to be at last
week's meeting, but got held up trying to find a lost cat at a friend's
house. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it
to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."  -- Thomas Jefferson