[UFO Chicago] THURSDAY NIGHT... is?

Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:47:16 -0500

Hi guys,

This THursday NIght is a scheduled UFO Chicago NIGHT at Victoria's!

And... it's also a redvinegar show at THe Lyon's Den!

...let's see if you can guess which one I'll be at.

Yes -- I'm sorry to say that I'll not be at the UFO Chicago meeting,
but I will be playing great music, starting at 9:00.

I think the regularly scheduled meeting should happen (obviously), but
I'd also be happy to see any of you at the rv show if you're
interested. It should be a great show... and I'm pulling out the
electric guitar if you can believe it!

See http://redvinegar.net/shows.html for more information.

Sorry about the double booking -- it's the best I could do!

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---