[UFO Chicago] Some GPG help...

Rob Latham rob@terizla.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:08:33 -0600

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 11:44:15PM -0600, Ian Bicking wrote:
> gpg: using secondary key F78F69C9 instead of primary key 9035B7A4
> gpg: F78F69C9: There is no indication this key really belongs to the owner
> gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: unusable public key

the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is that the web
of trust between you and this key is either incomplete or too weak?

i think gpg has to be explicitly told (through a .gnupg/options
setting) to make "incomplete trust path" an error.

but like i said, i'm pulling ideas out of my arse...

==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Woodridge, IL USA