[UFO Chicago] Revolution OS on Sundance Channel Monday at 9 PM

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:15:05 -0800

begin  Surferd00d8123  quotation:
> > 	I'll tell your parole officer you send your regards.
>
> bro, I know you've changed, but I didnt think you'd become a NARC.
> Now you're running to the cops. How about handling your minor
> disagreements on your own?

	Done.

	I just got off the phone with Robert McGraff.

	Remember him?  The bail bondsman?

	I've got to head down to the SF office after work to fill out
some paperwork, but I've taken you on as my skip.  He's offering me
25% of your bail money to bring you in.  Rather a nice guy, really.

	No cops, no NARCs.  Just you, me, and this little letter of
Marque.

	I'll see you in Chicago.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end