[UFO Chicago] Revolution OS on Sundance Channel Monday at 9 PM

Surferd00d8123 spork@zork.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:56:10 -0800

begin  Nick Moffitt  quotation:
> begin  Surferd00d8123  quotation:
> > The one and only! I thought I remembered your name from somewhere.
> > What you been up to bro?
>
> 	Trying to heal the gashes you made in other peoples' lives.

You always were one to overexaggerate everything, nick.

> > I'm not sure this information is appropriate for this public list but
> > since its being thrown out here for all of CHI-TOWN to see, I feel the
> > need to respond in kind.
> [...]
>
> 	You are un-fucking-real, buddy.  I'm not even going to honor
> any of that bullshit with a reply.

Giving up so easy? I know all the right buttons to press.

> > And you know damn well where in Orange County I live, seeing as you
> > were the one who stole a good tenth of a kilo of coke right out of
> > my own freaking home during one of my house parties.
>
> 	First of all, you know damn well where all of that shit went,
> and I don't need to be your little internal justification.  If you
> *had* sold that shit, maybe you'd have been able to pay up on time.
> But little Roy-boy just couldn't save any for later, could he?

bro, now you are just taking cheap shots. I pay my taxes, that money
probably ends up in Rachel's welfare check, so piss off about the damn
money!

> 	Second of all, you either have serious balls or a bizarre
> notion of what constitutes "your home".

Whatever, dude. If you have the keys its your house.

> > What the hell do you do with a tenth of a kilo of coke!!!? thats a
> > lot of freaking blow to just rob from someone.
>
> 	The important question, Roy, is what do *you* do with 100
> grams of coke?

Get it stolen by a vindictive so called `friend' who spends too much
of his damn time worrying about free software and too much of his
money collecting knives. Instead of wasting 13k on some freaking
butter knife, why not get your own powder?

> > Damn. You better not come hassling me.
> > I knocked your cousin up, if you come along, I'll knock you down.
>
> 	I'll tell your parole officer you send your regards.

bro, I know you've changed, but I didnt think you'd become a NARC. Now
you're running to the cops. How about handling your minor
disagreements on your own?

> > Mort, Matt, Mark (I forget your name), If you are reading this, don't
> > worry about having my back, I can take this Moffitt freak.
>
> 	Alone, maybe.
>
> > > 	Oh, you've seen me.
> >
> > Damn straight I have. And it better be the last I've seen of you.
>
> 	Keep it up, shithead.

Darla tells me that's something you were never able to do. That's
right, Darla "ex girlfriend that broke your heart and ran off with Big Boy Roy" Bothwell

--
 Surferd00d8123
 If you can't surf them,