[UFO Chicago] Revolution OS on Sundance Channel Monday at 9 PM

Michael Bryan Bell michael_bell@mac.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:24:52 -0500

> First!
> Chill man! Its not like she was the first chick to be given a gift
> composed of 50% Grannis! Her mistake was going to old doctor vacuum.
>
> And the whole couch sleeping thing. Total misunderstanding, bro.
> He was supposed to use MY HALF OF THE BED!! Its not my fault Rachel
> decided to make up crazy rules about who owns what in her aprtment.
> If she was so against him sleeping on the bed,  she could have slept
> on the couch.
> Damn. You better not come hassling me.
> I knocked your cousin up, if you come along, I'll knock you down.

<rest snipped>

Don't know either of you, don't care to.

But both of you have unwittingly made a pretty good statement on the
benefits of a pro-choice society.

You've also shown that the list could use some moderators with banning
privileges.

--
Michael Bryan Bell

http://homepage.mac.com/michael_bell/