[UFO Chicago] Re: make linux connect to the evil attbi

Jack Beglinger jackb@guppy.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:12:39 -0500

Got an old pc?  Download IPCOP - configure for DHCP. Done.

IPCOP is linux distro setup as a firewall out of the box.

I been run it for over 8 months now.  No problems.  Run the precursor
Smoothwall for over a year.

jackb

PS: your IP is fixed with attbi.  They DHCP to makes it easy for them.  So
you can hard code it.

PSS: the surfboard modem will allow for 7 different macs, so not an issue - if
you overload it then unplug and wait 5 minutes.