[UFO Chicago] they say it's my birthday! da na na na na na!

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:57:56 -0500

Hey folks,

It's my birthday! And we're celebrating tomorrow! I'm inviting a whole
bunch of people to go see some baseball and hang out afterwards.

We're meeting at my house, 5305 N. Spaulding around 5:00 tomorrow and
caravanning up to Alexian Field in Schaumburg for the Schaumburg
Flyers vs. the Sioux Falls Canaries 6:20 game. Tickets should be
around $9.00, and there should be enough car drivers, I think, so ye
without cars are welcome to come. Those with cars, please consider
driving if we need more cars.

After the game, we'll be going to Moody's @ 5910 N. Broadway -- we're
planning on meeting there around 10:00 and will be out in the
courtyard somewhere, weather permitting. If you want to skip America's
Pastime and meet us there, feel free.

Most of the people coming are friends of mine from North Park and
work, etc., so I can't guarantee that any of you UFOers coming would
necessarily know anyone else, etc., but you guys are more than welcome
to come and join us.

I'm planning on cheering FOR Schaumburg (since they're not playing the
Dukes), and I DO NOT want to get kicked out of ballpark. So don't get
any big ideas. :)

Anyway, I hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Oh, also, please don't think about presents or cake or cards or any of
that stuff! I just want to hang out and have a good time.

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---