[UFO Chicago] Java SSH

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
11 Jul 2002 18:56:48 -0500

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 12:25, Adam Lazur wrote:
> The version of mindterm that's in Debian (1.2.1) is licensed under the
> GPL. It's as simple as apt-get installing it and then popping over to
> http://your.host.dom/doc/mindterm (though I usually Alias that to /ssh).

I should have known that whatever I needed would already be available in
Debian.  It is once again the sunshine that brightens my computers... I
should always look to apt-cache search first.  Now I just have to figure
out what I'm doing wrong so that ssh v1 isn't working... (is v1 really
so bad...?)

Danke... Ian

PS, I think tonight we should heatedly discuss the merits of various
distributions, maybe with subdiscussion of deb v. rpm v. rpms v. ports
v. tarball v. source package.