[UFO Chicago] setting up mutt mail

Lukas Eklund leklund@tastytronic.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:29:06 -0500

Quoting John Kilbourne:
> How do I tell the mutt its address, so it can receive and send and
> receive mail outside my own little network of one user?

This doc might be somewhat useful:

http://www.linuxnovice.org/main_software.php3?VIEW=VIEW&t_id=146

The only drawback with using mutt to fetch your POP mail is that you
don't get to use procmail to filter all incoming mail. You can also
use fetchmail to get your mail and procmail to filter it and put it in
specific mailboxes. But I haven't actually done that, so I'm really no
help at all.

--
lukas  | Self-Evident, adj. Evident to one's self and to nobody else.
eklund |    -- Ambrose Bierce