[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:49:04 -0600

That's right folks,

      .--.
+--------------+
|THURSDAY NIGHT|
|     IS       |
| UFO CHICAGO  |
|    NIGHT     |
| AT GEORGE'S! |
+--------------+
      :  :
    _\||||/_

And it's "Single User Mode" -- that's right it's St. Valentine's day
(or as my young cousin used to say,"Belvent's Day"), and we'll be
livin' it large at George's tomorrow night from 8:00 until whenever
they kick us out!

Apparently Anna was asking why we weren't here last Thursday, so we
don't want to disappoint her, of course.

Also, I'm going to be speaking to the Chicago Bar Association next
week about DMCA related issues, so I'd like to actually discuss the
"geek perspective" with you guys so I can cover the topics we need to
have mentioned. I'll also mention a few different ideas I had for
conversation starters.

pedro

--
"Sure I want to be the biggest telecom company in the world,
but it's just a commodity. I want to be able to form opinion.