[UFO Chicago] [seva@sevatech.com: [LUNI] ANN: LUNI Meeting: Feb 13: Randal L. Schwartz]

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:20:37 -0800

begin  Uncle Pedro  quotation:
> Linux Users Of Northern Illinois, February Meeting
>
> Randal L. Schwartz

	I met Schwartz at a Perl pizza night in San Francisco back in
2000 or so.  He's a genuinely nice guy, and I really got the feeling
that he didn't deserve the crap that Intel dumped on him.  At the time
he was still talking about how he was working on converting his
community service time to allow him to make speeches to people about
how these laws need to be changed so that people like him don't get
litigated.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end