[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAG!

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:32:33 -0600

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 02:49:04PM -0600, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
>=20
> And it's "Single User Mode" -- that's right it's St. Valentine's day
> (or as my young cousin used to say,"Belvent's Day"), and we'll be
> livin' it large at George's tomorrow night from 8:00 until whenever
> they kick us out!
>=20
> Apparently Anna was asking why we weren't here last Thursday, so we
> don't want to disappoint her, of course.
>=20
> Also, I'm going to be speaking to the Chicago Bar Association next
> week about DMCA related issues, so I'd like to actually discuss the
> "geek perspective" with you guys so I can cover the topics we need to
> have mentioned. I'll also mention a few different ideas I had for
> conversation starters.
>=20

As it turns out, I won't be there ;-). I have two big tests on friday.
For the chemestry, when I asked my TA what she thought the test was
supposed to be like, she said "he [the professor] gives very hard
tests," so I'll be in full panic mode on thursday.

--=20
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence.  It settles everythin=
g.
Some think it is the voice of God.
         -- Mark Twain

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J