[UFO Chicago] [chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp: [RSVP] Bright Spots Make Formations]

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:47:40 -0500

----- Forwarded message from chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp -----

From: chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp
To: slicer93@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [RSVP] Bright Spots Make Formations
Date: 11 Mar 2002 17:48:02 +0900

Dear sir, Sorry to send you this eargent mail.
If this mail doesn't attract your attention,
please erase it,thank you.

Bright Spots Make Formations

  I have sent you the mail about the two groups fighting with each other around the sun.
?$B!!The following url shows one of the battle scenes around the sun given by NASA SOHO pictures.
?$B!yNovember 5,2001

?$B!!!! http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/011106/slas_c3wlc_fd_20011106_0745.gif

?$B!!Careful Study show that each bright spot(ufo) are making formation.

?$B!!The battle formation of the human fighters is a triagle in the least number because they can't move vertically in high speed. The battle formation of ufos in the least number are a triangular pyramid, because they can move to any direction.

?$B!!Some people insist these spots are natural phenomenon. (For example they are energy or light particles emitted from the sun.)

?$B!!But we can understand natural phenomenon can't make the formation.

 http://mito.cool.ne.jp/chinari21/2.index.html