[UFO Chicago] [chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp: [RSVP] Two types Extraterrestial Intelligences]

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:47:21 -0500

----- Forwarded message from chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp -----

From: chinarichinari@mail.goo.ne.jp
To: slicer93@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [RSVP] Two types Extraterrestial Intelligences
Date: 6 Mar 2002 20:11:48 +0900

Two types Extraterrestial Intelligences                                        .

There are two types extraterrestial intelligences in the universe.
One likes peaceful life and the other likes wars.
The warlike aliens are about to attack humans soon,whose information
was given by peaceful extraterrestial Intelligences to the earth.
According to the given information, peaceful extraterrestial Intelligences
made up space-alliance to protect against warlike aliens.
They are now fighting with each other in our solar system.
We can see the battle scence in the NASA SOHO pictures.
This war in the heavens is predicted in the Bible and Nostradamus predicted
this attack,too. This site shows a lot of urls by which you can
see the battle scenes.

http://mito.cool.ne.jp/chinari21/2.index.html

Best wishes

Masuya Chinari