[UFO Chicago] Evolution

Ian Bicking ianb@colorstudy.com
13 Nov 2001 17:41:04 -0600

I just recently messed up my Emacs mail reader (Mew... not bad), and
after being thoroughly frustrated by it I've switched over the evolution
too.  It's pretty decent, though the editor for composing could be a lot
better.  If only Ctrl-Backspace worked I probably wouldn't care so much.

I can't figure out why it won't let me spellcheck, though.  And,
unfortunately, you can't yet redefine the keys (which is odd, since I
thought that was mostly built into GTK).