[UFO Chicago] Re: ufo Subscribe Notification

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:35:50 -0800

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation:
> We're going to put up signs at Northwestern, Northeastern, Loyola,
> Depaul, as well as advertise on the luni list.

You should also consider looking to see of those colleges have mailing
lists or newsgroups that they carry internally.

Around San Francisco, tehre is the ba. hierarchy in UseNET.  Quite
often people will put LUG meetings in ba.announce.  The BA stands for
Bay Area.  In Seattle, we had the PNW (Pacific NorthWest) hierarchy.
Perhaps there's one for the Illinois area.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.