Fw: [UFO Chicago] Social Life

Matthew Sayler sayler@speedsite.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:43:56 -0500

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 11:07:57AM -0500, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> Well, I work at a university doing regular old workstation
> support/administration (w2k, unfortunately) and perl coding to glue our
> systems together. I've really only been doing the perl thing for a month
> or two though.

Which University?

By way of introduction.. I work for a smallish ISP in the loop area.  We
use Solaris and FreeBSD mostly, with NT/2k where we have to.  We also
use Perl for a lot of the glue that holds together our systems.  It's
nice and mostly portable, even to NT.

Has there been a round of "what we do"'s recently?

Matt

--
/* Matt Sayler    -- Network Admin, Speedsite Online
 * (312) 803-7000 -- sayler@speedsite.com */