Fw: [UFO Chicago] Social Life

Mills Reece-RMILLS1 reecemills@motorola.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:30:07 -0500

I like everything you guys are doing *except* the ousting of smokers.
*Free* is freedom, it's valuing diversity, it's freedom of self expression,
it's about inclusion not exclusion.  Plus I'm a colorful character, loads of
sarcasm and satire, lots of fun to be around AND extremely modest and
humble.  Don't start out excluding people because they exercise a *freedom*
that you don't.  Next you'll be saying Southern Baptists aren't welcome
because snakes give you the creeps?!?! ;-) (Easy Reverend, I was just
kidding)

Reece