[UFO Chicago] Social Life

Thomas thomas@chicagomac.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:52:28 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C0F8B6.50AA5390

In an effort to encourage all UFO members to set aside a sliver of life =
that doesn't involve a keyboard or a palm pilot, I'd like to let =
everyone know that the best Surf band in the city, Spies Who Surf, will =
be playing Wednesday (20th?) at Martyrs (need the adress see =
chireader.com) and they're opening for one of the best surf bands in the =
country (but enough about them).

They played last week (first time I've seen them listed in forever) and =
they stunned the crowd.  Check 'em out before they break up again...

And don't forget Pat McCurdy Mondays at the Beat Kitchen... if you don't =
know him, spend the $5.00 to find out.

I'll be posting these as I find things that I can attest to, reminding =
all UFO members to enjoy the city and our all too short summer.  TCP/IP =
and hard drives will still be here when the snows fallin'.

Tom

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C0F8B6.50AA5390

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In an effort to encourage all UFO =
members to set=20
aside a sliver of life that doesn't involve a keyboard or a palm pilot, =
I'd like=20
to let everyone know that the best Surf band in the city, Spies Who =
Surf, will=20
be playing Wednesday (20th?) at Martyrs (need the adress see =
chireader.com) and=20
they're opening for one of the best surf bands in the country (but =
enough about=20
them).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>They played last week (first time I've =
seen them=20
listed in forever) and they stunned the crowd.&nbsp; Check 'em out =
before they=20
break up again...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And don't forget Pat McCurdy Mondays at =
the Beat=20
Kitchen... if you don't know him, spend the $5.00 to find =
out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'll be posting these as I find things =
that I can=20
attest to, reminding all UFO members to enjoy the city and our all too =
short=20
summer.&nbsp; TCP/IP and hard drives will still be here when the snows=20
fallin'.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tom</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C0F8B6.50AA5390--