[UFO Chicago] (no subject)

Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:53:40 -0500

Quoting Thomas:

>    Ok folks, this is the first of what will hopefully be a daily post
>    from me... and it goes something like this:

Just to fill y'all in, Tom's going to use this forum as a way to talk
about one user's growth/exploration in free software. Often it will be
questions, but maybe just as much it will just be an explanation of what
he's done/doing and/or what he's planning to do. Mailing list archives
have good Google Juice -- so this kind of thing is a definite
contriubtion to the Net as a whole and The Community (you like the
studly caps?) as well.

And, it might bring some regular traffic to this list.

So without further ado, there ya go.

pedro