[UFO Chicago] debian for the broadband deprived (was open gl dependencies...)

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:02:01 -0500

Quoting Paul Suda:
>   So, let's do it! Who ever can make the copy without too much trouble,
> contact me and we'll work something out.

I can have you a cd at the next meeting, or before if you want to come
get it. OR, if you wanted to lug your box, we could install from CD, and
then do a network upgrade to current unstable status, and then you'd
have an even easier time in the future. I have a bunch of 3c509 ethernet
cards; we could throw one in temporarily. Or, you can do it all on the
modem.

Either way is fine with me.

Peter

<plug type="obligatory">
"I'm running Debian Stable, so I'm not sure if that made
life any easier for me."
</plug>