[UFO Chicago] debian for the broadband deprived (was open gl dependencies...)

Paul Suda paul@manufaxure.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:38:55 -0500

  Yeah, I'd be down with getting the most recent stable version and then
doing some selective upgrades via the network.

  I had to do a little of this with Suse and it was only about an evening's
worth of downloads. Since security isn't a big deal for me (I have very
restrictive filtering, run no network services other than ssh, and am
usually only online an hour or so per day), there are only a few apps and
libraries I'll need to update.

  So, let's do it! Who ever can make the copy without too much trouble,
contact me and we'll work something out.

thanks,
Paul