[UFO Chicago] open gl dependencies...

Paul Suda paul@manufaxure.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:25:52 -0500

Thanks for the advice Nick. That makes alot more sense.

OK, I have a new configure file for anyone willing to try it. I pretty much
just implemented this suggested change and simplified things a little.

Download http://manufaxure.com/clockwork/ufo/configure_patch.tgz

Unzip it: tar -xzvf configure_patch.tgz

This will create configure and configure.in, move those to replace the
configure and the configure.in in the bottom level distribution directory.

Then run the configure script and see if it goes better.

I'll be fiddling with this some more over the weekend. If anyone tries
this, please let me know how it works.

Thanks for being the guinea pigs for this thing.

 - paul