[UFO Chicago] Local free software project wants YOU!

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:57:01 -0500

Quoting Paul Suda:
> I have been developing a project in my spare time over the last two years
> which I am now releasing as free software. It is called the Clockwork
> Programming Language. In short, it is an easy to learn/use programming
> language for producing graphically intense applications. I have a web page
> set up for it already, so go here for more information and downloads:
>
>  http://manufaxure.com/clockwork/

We are DEFINITELY on for this coming Thursday, the 14th of June -- any
time between 8 and 12 at George's Restaurant, 3224 W. Foster in
Chicago. See http://tastytronic.net/ufo/ for more details.

Paul, Clockwork looks cool!

I'm interested to hear about Clockwork, about Jack Edwards' new passion
for documentation, and whatever else comes up.

See you there,

Peter