[UFO Chicago] Local free software project wants YOU!

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:58:54 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> Quoting Paul Suda:
> > I have been developing a project in my spare time over the last two years
> > which I am now releasing as free software. It is called the Clockwork
> > Programming Language. In short, it is an easy to learn/use programming
> > language for producing graphically intense applications. I have a web page
> > set up for it already, so go here for more information and downloads:
> >
> >  http://manufaxure.com/clockwork/

Speaking of, did anyone NOT recieve Paul's announcement? THe mailer
daemon here in the home office of Tastytronic Industries spewed a few
random errors... if you dind't, there's always the archives.

pedro

<plug type="obligatory">
"I'm running Debian Stable, so I'm not sure if that made
life any easier for me."
</plug>