Fw: [UFO Chicago] Announcement! Stuff!

Thomas thomas@chicagomac.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:46:24 -0500

Ya, I didn't think a lot of stuff plugged in at George's was a good idea...
but I figured one outlet if we all spent lots of money and tipped well would
be ok.  And being a home owner with an environmentally friendly electric
lawn mower, I think I have at least one 25' extension cord... maybe 50'.  I
also have an older 2mb Farallon wireless card which I have no use for, so
I'd like to donate it to anyone in the group who wants to try hacking it and
all I would ask in return are notes on what you tried (whether it ever works
or not) posted to the group.  I also have so OLD equipment and cables at
work I need to get rid of (out of space).  Nothing big and nothing cool, but
I'll make a list and if anyone wants or can use any of it just let me know.

Quote Peter: