[UFO Chicago] XP and XT on Linux? (James Clark's, not Bill Gates's)

Nate Riffe inkblot@movealong.dhs.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:05:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Laurence O Garfield wrote:

> > What's your classpath?
>
> CLASSPATH=.:/usr/local/xp/xp.jar:/usr/local/xt/sax.jar:/usr/local/xt/xt.jar:/usr/local/xalan-j_2_2_D6/bin/xerces.jar:/usr/local/xalan-j_2_2_D6/bin/xalan.jar
>
> I have both XP and Xalan (Apache project's XSLT engine) installed now.  I
> get the same error on both when I try to run them.

> com/jclark/xsl/sax/Driver
>
> (When I try to run Xalan, I get the same error but with a different class
> listed.  In either case it's the one I'm trying to run on the command
> line.)
>
> So it doesn't look like it's an XT specific error, it's a java config
> error.

Try listing the contents of sax.jar (jar -tf sax.jar | less).

Is com/jclark/xsl/sax/Driver.class actually in sax.jar?  If not, is it
supposed to be in there?

-Nate