[UFO Chicago] XP and XT on Linux? (James Clark's, not Bill Gates's)

Laurence O Garfield lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:38:59 -0500 (CDT)

> > (When I try to run Xalan, I get the same error but with a different class
> > listed.  In either case it's the one I'm trying to run on the command
> > line.)
> >
> > So it doesn't look like it's an XT specific error, it's a java config
> > error.
>
> Try listing the contents of sax.jar (jar -tf sax.jar | less).
>
> Is com/jclark/xsl/sax/Driver.class actually in sax.jar?  If not, is it
> supposed to be in there?

It's not in sax.jar, but it is in xt.jar (where it is supposed to be).  I
also checked xalan.jar for the org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process class (the
one you're supposed to call for it), and it was present as well.

sax.jar is just to provide a sax interface incase the XML engine doesn't
already know it, which xp (according to the docs) does support already.

--Larry Garfield