[UFO Chicago] CEO's Report: 08/24/01

Jordan Bettis jordanb@hafd.org
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:23:38 -0500

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 12:35:20AM -0500, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:
> Well, it was a good meeting, with the honourable Larry Garfield in
> attendance (special guest) and other regulars Elliot Shank and Nate
> Riffe also present. Newcomer Jordan Bettis came mid-way through the

IIRC, I came in at 9:00, from what I understand, it starts at eight,
so that's not exactly half-way through. Anyhow, I'm all about being
fasionably late.

> He also threatened to bring a BSD user with him next time.

OpenBSD, the worst kind. Actually, he says that he uses FreeBSD, he
just works on OpenBSD, figure that one out.

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb>
Bringing computers into the home won't change either one, but may revitalize