[UFO Chicago] CEO's Report: 08/24/01

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:29:55 -0500

Quoting Peter A. Peterson II:
> Once again, a few ideas were kicked around that MUST take place. One
> was a field trip to American Science and Surplus. This should probably
> be on a Saturday, methinks, with refreshments (at George's?) to
> follow.

Any thoughts on this? DO you want to do it this Saturday? I'd like to
announce to LUNI with a little lead time. (So people can get
permission from their wives, loved ones, and get the proper papers for
entry into Cook County, etc.)

> THe other event was a UFO-sponsored showing of the Greatest
> Movie Ever Made, the stunning 1982 documentary about a renegade hacker
> abducted by an evil proprietary computer system -- TRON.

Still need to find out about the status of movie-watching areas on
campus.

pedro